31 January 2009

art


Stockhausen said, but not many people believed.. not at this time.
He said the attack on Twin Towers was 'the greatest work of Art on the entire cosmos'!! uou, in that case I prefered his music.
You can read his argument on this website and you'll understand his point of view. Which I agree in some point, specially about the impact and about the global chock on people, is definitely a great piece of music, too ambitious and sad for me, but an effective work: memorable, different, surprisedly (art)work.












well.. but I am not interested in carry on with this discussion, if we agree or not is not the point.
I would like to show some others great images now.

perhaps this link will sounds like a big jump from one idea to another.. but I'm sure you will get the point without more explanations..
so, look at those images about a ship accident in rough seas of Sussex cost.








an amazing view!!
I found about that on Benedict Drew's blog, as an new research. Follow this link to read more and to watch the video on BBC. Please, watch that video!

(coincidentally one year before the same thing happened...)


No comments: