15 June 2009

this thing has music



I have been doing work for my course lately, as some of you already know. For my last project I develop this short film based on a concept I created and named 'Imaginative Daily Orchestra'.

This clip is called 'This Thing Has Music' and the theme is objects from kitchen. It is the first of a series of short films, the other films will be focusing on different subjects to play music with.
I am concentrating on the relationship between music equipment and ordinary instruments of day-to-day life, in order to examine the (im)possible sounds between them.

In 'This Place Has Music', the focus will be on larger scale, such as a house or a city, and 'This Person Has Music' will be focus on a person to make the composition.

Every thing, person or place has their own music, which I am discovering and composing..


Hope you like it, and don't forget to watch it with a good sound equipment!

Concept, Directing, Acting, Filming, Designing Sound and Scenario: Carina Levitan

With many thanks to:
Tan Akinsal
Lucas Levitan
Luciana Bass
Olaya de Marcos
Rory Buckley
Sam Robinson

1 comment:

Super said...

cariiiiradoooo
efeito Effect
fazia tempo que nao te visitava, i'm glad i came back