16 May 2009

emir kusturica and the no smoking orchestra

[Imaginative post about Kusturica at Barbican]

- I will talk about the concert I went on Barbican few days ago.
- I will give my impressions, opinions and I will badly criticize the first band playing before Kusturica for some discordance on stage, but I will also recognize their impressive quality as a musician.
- About Kusturica, I will list some good moments and that will be a giant list.. I will revealing the bad ones, even being insignificant and balancing later, which will be not balanced at all...
- Perhaps I will write in Portuguese so I will have more adjectives to use and to enrich the text, feeling more comfortable and writing faster. Also a poetic license will help to play with words.
- I will not say straight away that was one of the best concert I have ever went to, because would be better to leave it for the end of the text as a climax and as well as a conclusion.
- I can't forget to ask my brother for those pictures and I will attach the recording I made, even with distortions.
- I will probably write rude words on the text, as I am feeling a bit punk - rock today.
- I will say that I never saw the boring Barbican like that and I would never expected to saw it, and I will write my reasons; but I will hide some, because it can offend someone and I am not feeling that punk - rock.
- I could also ask my brother, olaya, my brother's boss (forgot his name) and the Italians Ciara and Veronica for some impressions to add it here.
- yes, I will..
- but I will do that later.. now I will keep listening some punk-rock-japanese-electronic music on the web...
Melt Banana listened at last.fm. They were playing at Birmingham yesterday..


kusturica at barbican.mp3
can you realize?

was one of the best concert I've ever went to!

1 comment:

carol de marchi said...

kusturica! can't wait to see what you've got to say about him...!