29 April 2009

the rabbit

susan boyle stuck on my blog for few days, as same as everywhere else places, she is all over now... so, great, susan! well done! and please, have a wonderful night of sleep, alright?.. I feel happy for her, blablabla, honestly!! BUT I'm not buying ANY of her Cds.. (pretending that I actually buy any Cd, nowadays..)
I know.. musicians need money (I am not talking about susan anymore).. so I should help them if I am listening to their songs.. blablabla.. well, I AM a musician by the way, and I know exactly what that means.. so I am NOT buying any Cd if I am not sure. I need to know the music and enjoy the music enough to buy it. I have to be SO sure of what I want that perhaps I get tired of having it and just give it as a present..

But the reason for me to do this is simply because I am a musician, which means I don't have money to buy Cd and I deeply believe that is the only case we should behave like this. I emphatically appreciate my friends' Cds collections!

unfortunatelly, I am not planning to advertise any cd of my bands or mine here, not YET! I could tell about our demo version now, but won't.. so save your money for the REAL album, which is coming SOON!


I could buy right now Flight of the Conchords' DVD, and also add to my basket a t-shirt.. yes, that could be a good idea!! perhaps I would change the shirt for the notebook, or the stickers!! (I don't use many t-shirts.. only for sleeping)

...
oh, shit! listen this track: a rabbit dying......... poor rabbit.....
I can understand perfectly this guy when he struggled with recording or not the rabbit last breath.. I bought a recorder few days ago and I am addicted to recording everything now.. Is quite.. 'cold', perhaps. or could be 'robbotic'.. or empty, or selfish.. or..

...
have a Cd at gogoyoko.com


3 comments:

Adrian said...

http://www.gogoyoko.com/

is the answer?

carilevi said...

perfect! ;)

Super said...

i love listening to you speaking english (i can actually hear you when i read you)
i love. listening to you speaking. english.
i love listening to you. speaking english.
i love. listening to you. speaking english.
i'm delirando.