26 April 2009

ella fitzgerald singing 'Samba de uma nota so'



I posted last month few links about women musicians and I linked this incredible clip of Ella singing this 'little jazzy.. in a way'; Samba de Uma Nota So!!! I left as link, so I am posting this again embedded here to make it easy. Soooo good!
Also, I was wondering about New Orleans and thinking of when I'm going back there.. I want to make sure everything went back to normal after that stupid tragedy.. I need to make sure that we still can find great musicians playing on the streets, I said GREAT musicians! Need to check if we still can have a great coffee served by a handsome black guy with a huge white smile! That we still can see a clown playing with balloons and making us laugh, that we still see happiness, smiles, beautiful people, colorful streets, sun and astonishing music all over! All this was easy to get.. I remember!! And I was only 11. Please, I hope New Orleans hadn't changed much.. We need Mardi Grass!
hey, Jazz & Heritage Festival is happening now!

No comments: