20 April 2009

flight of the conchords

My friend Carol usually post news about this band on her blog, she introduced me them and I liked the ironic lyrics and melodies. Have a look at their website (no there are no lyrics there, actually, there are almost nothing there, but the introdution is fun).
Personally, I have a huge admire for Kiwis, and that perhaps will lead me to live again in New Zealand, who knows... When I lived there, I wasn't a child, but was a loong ago and I bought a CASSETTE from this band: Fat Cat and Fish Face, which incredibly play 'horrible songs for children'!!
Today, my brother sent me a link (as usual) by Flight of The Conchords playing things!
Thank you people!

2 comments:

carol de marchi said...

tchanahnananannnn

alice said...

haha

genial! imaginei tu direitinho no set de filmagem fazendo um papel na série...