25 March 2009

using the spare energy to make music (part1)

















That is the scheme of the project I've been working on.
I know that is an unreadable, so I will write it in here to help you to understand.

USING MY SPARE ENERGY TO MAKE MUSIC

ROTINE
home cooking traveling from one place to another sleep :ll

People have: brain and muscles.

-brain controls muscles
-brain can think of others things instead of muscles
-brain is stronger than muscles
-If I have brain I have muscles
-If I have a lot of muscles, I probably have a small brain
-I have energy coming form my brain to move my muscles and play an instrument
-But if I don't have enough energy or I can't connect each other, can I still use that power to play?
-So if I have brain but not muscles, can I still make a sound?
-Or if I have something to do, but I want to make music, can I merge them together?

SOURCE OF POWER
friction car
hula-hoops
on grandma's chair
scratch card
milkshake
kiss
weight

SPACE TO PROPAGATE THE SOUND
basically there are 3 scales:
between the ears / on the hands / above the head
[showed different spaces and how the sound works on them]

2 comments:

carol de marchi said...

hummmm
sounds so interesting...!
keep us posted...

alice said...

so i couldn´t sleep last night b/c I´m so freekin' sick. i´ve got the worst flu ever. so I turned the TV on and watched a video on Futura wich obviously was ultra-educative. this might sound very trivial, but i learned the einstein formula. and basically it means that energy can become mass an vice versa. so it doesn´t matter if you have lots of brain or lots of muscles, you can always transform some mass into energy to play the music you like. for example: you can be stupid and not have lots of muscles and you can play a bicycle and make music with that. i´ve seen it. believe, me.