9 February 2009

letter to Mr. Gondry

Dear Mr. Gondry,

I came to tell you that I had a very Gondry night last weekend. And it was an incredible sensation of actually being inside of The Science of SleepI finally could appreciate the felling of not having this monotonous scale we live and it was great.
 
Sometimes I think of why some people enjoy watching movies on widescreen if it was shot using another format, as the actors seems fat and short.. So, this night I could realized that perhaps those people experienced what I had that night and it might affected them..

Besides all this scales disproportion, I would like to say that I am also very keen with cardboard as well and I could build all my house with that. 

So, thank you Mr. Gondry.

And please, take care.

lots of love,
Carina



2 comments:

alice said...

hehehe. que bonitinho. parece eu escrevedo pro computador.

carilevi said...

heheh, eh verdade, nao tinha me dado conta!
entra no gtalk, eu to morrendo de sono, mas quero te conta desta noite! ;)